[Spridgets] Aviation piston engine question - No LBC

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 31 19:50:21 MDT 2009

Ron Soave wrote:  "... he was left standing 1/2 mile from any structure for
nearly 2 hours, no cell, no nothing."

Well, no Muslim terrorists attacked THAT piece of concrete, did they?
Remember, they also serve who only stand and wait!  (Which we were also told
about standing sentry duty around the barracks at boot camp at the San Diego
NRTC.)