[Spridgets] selling my bugeye

Robert Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 14:22:59 MDT 2009

Folks may be surprised, but I would agree with you.  You should get rid of
the Sprite now, while you can.  If you have only one son and one grandson,
handing it down to the next generations will be no problem.  But, you see, I
have 5 grandsons, and ALL of them want me to leave my Sprite to them!  What
am I to do?  If I choose one grandson, I will disappoint 4 others who will
not come to my funeral, and have bitter memories toward me for the rest of
their lives?

What am I to do?  Play the part of Job and specify that it is to be cut up
into 5 equal pieces?