[Spridgets] NO LBC - firearms

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:00:56 MDT 2009

Robert,

You'd better check Canadian firearms transfer laws. You may find it very
difficult to privately sell or buy a firearm. A firearms dealer is probably
your best bet. In the end, what you get for the gun will be what the buyer
will pay regardless of what the "market" indicates. Take it to a collector
or gun show where people deal in firearms regularly. They will know how to
work with the restricitve laws and probably give you your best deal legally.

I sold an identical gun years ago. Wish I hadn't. No way would I go through
the BS of buying yours and trying to bring it legally out of Canada and into
the US.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:28 AM, <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I was browsing the internet to get an idea of what I could sell my Colt
> King
> Cobra ~6" .357 revolver for and was somewhat pleasantly surprised to find
> that
> it seems to be somewhat of a collectors' item.
>

> Does anyone have any idea of the best way to sell it?
>

> Thanks!
>
> RD

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein