[Spridgets] Jensen Healey

brian james daredelvis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:08:08 MDT 2009

I am still kicking around the idea of adding getting a Jensen-Healey.
I sold my XJ-S last year, and I am having withdrawals for a second
(running) LBC to keep my 20+ year Bugeye project company. It is down
to one of these, or a mini. After the dealing with the fuel injected
V-12 I figure I can keep up on the Lotus preventative maintenance. Of
course, having a second A-series to tinker with would be fun too.

On a side note, are my messages getting to the list? I have not seen
the last few I have sent.
Thanks,
Brian