[Spridgets] Original Cockpit trim condition

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Aug 18 10:14:48 MDT 2009

Mark,

After much research it was determined that the the cockpit surround trim
is anodized.  I had mine stripped and prepped and sent to an anodizer
and they came back beautiful.  The "We Tight" might polish them and use
a clear lacquer .  Downside there is it may yellow or peel.  I'm sure
you will get other solutions.

Dave W.
AN5L/17606