[Spridgets] Floor pan

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:53:43 MDT 2009

Jim & List,
What is an Ashley Hinton Floor panel I thought the only place to get body
panels was Moss or Victoria British. Are there others? I could use some body
parts and not sure who would have the best any thoughts? I need a rear lower
section for my 62 right now and not sure who I should get it from.
Thanks Lin