[Spridgets] HOT OSHIT

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 17:31:32 MDT 2009

Hey all,

Well we worked outside today on the cars.  It was sunny, humid, and
hot. Larry, Phil, Charlie, and Brian came to our house in Pottstown
and we worked the day away. Kristi's 74 seems to no longer have an
electric problem, the carbs were worked on but there still seems to be
a problem. When she turns left the car dies on her? any suggestions?
Lambert's car seems to be in working order though we are not sure what
was wrong with the clutch all of a sudden it started working. Brian's
car got the electric replaced, then tightened the tappet covers up.
Phil had some problems getting over here with his bugeye but he got
here and got back home.  A big thanks to everyone for all the help.

Lambert and Kristi