[Spridgets] "Original Sprite & Midget" by Terry Horler

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Aug 14 13:21:36 MDT 2009

My problem with Horler's book is that people ignore other sources and treat it as the "bible". It is a very good book in many respects, but if one is interested in originality, it should be used in conjunction with other materials including previous books on Sprites and Midgets, factory publications, parts manuals as well as period pictures and original cars.

PS And Frank, you left out the pic in Horler's book of the car with the mis-matched set of front fenders.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT