[Spridgets] Had to share

Alan East-Jones alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 12 07:38:40 MDT 2009

Chucking LHT' s (little hard things) at tailgaters is a ploy I've not
sed  - yet  !
We don't have em in the  UK  but you could always keep a skunk on your
passenger seat and toss it out the back if a tailgater stays too close .
  That would probably work , When we had a hire car in canada they said if
we hit a skunk they would write the hire car off as uneonomic to clean.

Aside
I met Margot Healey on June 21st this year when the UK Healey club held a
concourse event in Warwick town Market square.  I had just ridden the VMCC
Banbury run and was on my 1927 Sunbeam returning home when for some reason I
de-toured into the 'Square'.
Totally unplanned but worth it , I didn't speak to Margot but she took a
photo of me on the bike !
 I spoke to the chairman of the organising commitee who had a very nice big
Healey . There was also at least  Frogeye  in attendance , the rest I guess
had gone home.
 The people left  were sitting at a table in the late afternoon sun where
else but outside a pub.  'The Tilted Wig '
Rgds Alabn