[Spridgets] High Quality Tag Sale

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Mon Aug 10 22:05:07 MDT 2009

This is another shameless self-promotion. I am selling some repro British signs for anyone interested.

Christmas is right around the corner and you might want to gift one of these to your spouse or insignificant other.

Maybe, you want to use part of your unemployment check or let the children go hungry, I don't know. Regardless, here are the links. If I have the stamina I may even list some honest to God, NOS items made in a country that starts with the letter "E".

Item 120457984021
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120457984021

Item 120457981504
http://cgi.ebay.com/British-Reproduction-Lucas-Electric-sign_W0QQitemZ120457981504QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0bdaee40&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14