[Spridgets] Had to share

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:19:46 MDT 2009

Just to further digress...

I was driving a nice twisty road at a brisk pace when suddenly a
Cadillac sedan got in my way.  I followed this gent at a polite
distance for several miles (awaiting a passing opportunity).  So after
chugging along at a mind numbing pace I had a passing opportunity.
And... you guessed it... I hit 80 mph and he didn't let me round.
Next opportunity to pass I honked my horn and flashed my lights to be
sure he knew I wanted around.  I only made it to 65 before I ran out
of room, but still he did not let me round.  I finally came to my
senses and realized he was just being a bastard, so I pulled off at a
scenic overlook and enjoyed the views for a few minutes, and then
continued on my drive.

The world is full of people that enjoy trying to assert their will on others.

Peace, Love, and Spridgets,
Trevor