[Spridgets] Had to share

kramer.allen at comcast.net kramer.allen at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 14:30:51 MDT 2009

Ron,

You had a better experience than I did the other night. I was on a highway
with a roll back truck about 10 feet off the back of my bugeye . Did I mention
we were doing 65 - 70 mph!!! I would speed up the driver would stay right on
top of me. I would slow down to try and get him to pass......still right on
top of me. I finally had enough and exited the highway. Anyone have any
suggestion for dealing with these people?

Allen