[Spridgets] ebay

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 14:11:05 MDT 2009

I've bought on eBay without problems EXCEPT when I bought my '65 A-H
MKIII...
Big Bucks, Big pile of Junk
Pictures turned out to be many years old!!  Many, many problems
(check the archives for my story)...

I strongly support the list sentiments... either get it checked out
by a lister or by an independent inspector or go yourself...

I didn't, bur if I had done so I would have saved myself beaucoup
bucks and lots of stress, and would not have bought the car.....

BTW, two years later, it's still in the garage and I'm still working
on it  !!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!