[Spridgets] ebay

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Wed Aug 5 11:46:09 MDT 2009

The danger is that you don't use the same diligence as you would buying a car "around the corner".

I've bought two cars on the internet without one single problem.

At the very least, have it checked-out by someone. In my instances, two different subscribers to this list generously assisted me in the purchases.

If I were serious about a car outside of my geographic area, I would get on a plane if necessary. The cost of the ticket would be worth verifying the condition of the car.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct