[Spridgets] Midget, 4 sale, to be restored

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 11:16:14 MDT 2009

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net wrote:

> so is a complete moss parts car with all new dung forged metal from
> china, in real authentic "old english white" with a no lead head and
> silicone oil and 2 billion PPM ZDDP and a petronix electronic
> distributor posible?  :-)

All but the moss crap. I will NOT use that dung forged crap.
No chinese junk on my BRITISH cars ;)
Oh yeah, Olde, English Rustoleum  White  :) And the head will run on no
lead, all of them do.
A petronix with a CONCRETE guaranty, The car hits the concrete and the
guaranty expires.
The oil will have more oil than ZDDP  it'll be "organic"! Right out of
the ground.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ