[Spridgets] Original bugeye ash layout

Jim F. jimndi at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 4 21:08:27 MDT 2009

I removed what I thought was an "original" dashboard from my 60 BE yesterday
and when I stripped off the vinyl, I found 2 extra holes near the center. one
looks like it would accomodate a cig lighter and the other, possibly, a toggle
switch. Does anyone have an accurate depiction of the exact dashboard layout
of a 60 BE?  could the lighter hole be an option? Any help appreciated. I'm
not doing a concours restoration, I just need to fill the holes if somone
added them.

Jim