[Spridgets] Interesting item on EBay - Austin Healey Infant Seat

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 20:00:00 MDT 2009

The seat isn't Leo's as I have that seat.  This auction is for a
"Reproduction" of  an original.  With repro's now in the market what effect
will that have on the value?  Guy say's if enough interest he will make
more.  Say's it was copied from an original but I can see some variances.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite in the "Healey Book"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]