[Spridgets] Trike Morgans. Another LBC car.

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 4 02:38:29 MDT 2009

Well Larry, you are missing out on one of the world's greatest foods.

A fresh Black pudding (the term blood is used to put palettes with no taste
into a cringe) boiled at Bury market (small northern English town and the
home of black pudding) with a dip of English mustard is one of the great
treats in this world.  Note it is not fried or grilled but boiled in its
skin.
Similarly, a good hot haggis with the flavour of the meats and barley
tempered with sips of a single malt is a treat barely equalled by any other
countries delicacies.
What surprises me is that there are some who believe that hog's jowls and
grits are actual foodstuff.  That was one awful breakfast!  <smile>
All the best,

Guy R Day