[Spridgets] Trike Morgans. Another LBC car.

Silas P. Gumbody silaspgumbody at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 23:15:11 MDT 2009

No, there was just an article in our paper that we did indeed invent haggis long before we gave it to the Scots!  There was a recipe in a 1615 cookbook, The English Hus-wife.  You don't think we are so daft as to keep it from those who DESERVE it!

  --- http://tinyurl.com/l8c65p

So you thinka mixture of  liver, heart and lungs, and oatmeal, topped off with a sheep's head is "awful"?  Obviously, you are a discerning gourmet, and ha' no Scots' blood in ye!  (I am half Scot, but still hate it!)