[Spridgets] Trike Morgans. Another LBC car.

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Aug 3 18:53:19 MDT 2009

Mr. Charles Winpenny in Cornwall England has a nice pic of some trike
Morgans on his web site today. I think this is the first time I have
seen a trike with a convertible top - up.

Heard today too that the English invented Haggis; not the Irish
("English haggis claim shocks Scots"-Yahoo News). Not sure why one
would want to lay claim to that, but that's what they said. Saw a
recipe that said to use sheep lung, but that is illegal in the U.S.
Maybe the "allure" is because this dish contains something illegal??

Morgans here:    http://www.cornwallcam.co.uk/

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/