[Spridgets] 3M panel adhesive

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:12:27 MDT 2009

List,
Though I prefer welding I read a post on thesamba.com a VW forums site in
which a guy had a very hard to weld section on his bus and used this
product:
3M panel adhesive
http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/government/innovative_solutions/node_GSNCT3JT87gs/root_GS3RBW6QFVgv/vroot_31S2JJ7584ge/bgel_QL85RLQ055bl/gvel_ZH4R404XR6gl/theme_us_innovativesolutions_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_htmll
I am going to call 3M and ask some questions as this may be a good product
for some student designs, or those on the list who do not have access to a
welder and have patch work to do on there Spridgets. Has anyone on our list
used this also. It appears heat is needed also.
Lin