[Spridgets] Not Sure if I Shared This - No LBC, Just A Short Note Re. Being Stupid While Getting in a Hurry

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:44:52 MDT 2009

 Last I checked Cabela's is selling Wolf 9mm for $129 per 500 rounds and
$239 for 500 rounds.

I've been reloading them for years! I haven't bought any supplies for quite
a while but my 90 grain copper jacketed round nose 9mm reloads cost about 6
cents each. I bought the bullets, primers and powder in bulk and still have
a lot left. It does take a little time but I can customize the loads to my
needs.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye