[Spridgets] Not Sure if I Shared This - No LBC, Now AAA

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:33:22 MDT 2009

Thanks, Biff!  I'll check it out in the morning. Hope they have 45-70 hollow
points too....

Coded bullets?  Have they ever sifted through the dirt on a shooting range
backstop?  ;-)  I defy anyone to find the "code" on THAT lead!  How in the
heck could you code bullets?  Moreover, What would they do about my
personally cast Minnie Balls for my black powder arms? Does lead have DNA?
;-)  They could outlaw gunpowder, but how many of them would know to outlaw
Pyrodex?

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Biff Jones <biffjones at verizon.net> wrote:

> Jon,
>
> AAA is wishful dreaming.  This is a scheme thought up by a group of, I'll
> be
> kind, idiots.  Read on their own website where they state that with the
> coding on the bullet will let the authorities trace it back to the criminal
> (their word) who purchased them.  Right, what criminal is going to buy
> coded ammo? They haven't been able to get national support so they are
> trying to do it State by State.  Maryland (one of their target States) even
> though run by the Dems pigeon holed it with an unfavorable report.
>
> Jim,
>
> The Sportsman Guide has 9mm Luger FMJ - 50 rounds for $10.77,  250 rounds
> for $52.97, and 500 rounds for $99.97.
>

> [demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
> to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
> plain text.]
> 06:37:00

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein