[Spridgets] Ewww....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:40:10 MDT 2009

This is appalling!! It's an absolute hovel. Do you mean that people in your
area actually have to live like this?  Poor Bahstards!!   Maybe we could
take up a little collection.....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Danica Patrick was in town this week - her parents put the house up for
> sale. Very nice people, but the outside was the least attractive (by far)
on
> our block. I'd not been inside - the decor is, um, not to my taste:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/roscoehouse
>
> It's overpriced for the area by a few hundred thousand. At least I'll
> finally get to be the fastest racecar on the block.
>
> Ron

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein