[Spridgets] Truck bed liner--now Extend*

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Apr 28 11:45:28 MDT 2009

<<Yes, I agree with Ed about Extend, or what used to be
called Extend.>>

I seem to re-call that it was me that told you about it
David, although
it was a LONG time ago<G>!?!?

<<I haven't noticed Extend on the shelves for some
while.Was thinking some dumbass sprayed it with the
nozzle turned the wrong way or attempted to huff it and
maybe "liability" took it off the market.>>

Sounds VERY plausible<VBG>!!!

<<Is the Permatex product a spray like Extend was?>>

Yep.  At first it was actually JUST the name that
changed<G>!!  But
gradually the entire label followed and now includes
Instructions/Warnings
in SPANISH<sigh><VBF>!!!