[Spridgets] Truck bed liner--now Extend*

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 05:58:16 MDT 2009

Yes, I agree with Ed about Extend, or what used to be called Extend. I haven't noticed Extend on the shelves for some while.Was thinking some dumbass sprayed it with the nozzle turned the wrong way or attempted to huff it and maybe "liability" took it off the market. Is the Permatex product a spray like Extend was?

--DAvid C.
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?