[Spridgets] Oshit

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:16:10 MDT 2009

As others have said,
Another great OSHIT day.
I was able to change my felt washer equipped timing cover
for one with a real seal and a vent can. Thanks for the spare Frank!
Was able to do it with the engine in the car. Didn't even have
to undo the motor mounts fortunately, or it would have gotten ugly with
the header and the big sumped pan.
Also picked up my seats from Walt the upholstery wizard.
He showed Dave Booker and me some pictures of his other amazing metal
talents too. Hand made headers, tranny mount for putting a 4AGE into to a
midget.
Along with hand made metal flares. Too cool stuff.
As Frank said, alot of time figuring out the Holy Sprite E brake, weird, that
was.
Ryan gettin a shiny new exhaust, floor pan patches and other goodies.
Got to learn how to hot wire a Spridget. :-0
Lady bug runs a WHOLE lot better now, never saw an ovaled out dashpot before.
A HOT day, but a good time had by all, good to see everyone again
 and to meet Charlie Braum for the first time.
Can't give enough thanks to Frank (for his garage and parts and tools and
skills)
and Diane for cooking fantastic lunch for us all.
Thanks gang!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!