[Spridgets] SF BAY AREA MG EVENT! - MGs by the Bay - 5 - 9 - 09

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 07:53:28 MDT 2009

The MG Owners Club presents
        MGs by the Bay
Saturday, May 9, 2009 at The Livery

This annual event is a gathering of MGs from
across Northern California. Starting at 10:00AM,
rain or shine,  with trophies awarded at 2:00 p.m.

Same-day registration opens at 8:00 a.m.

New location in Danville, CA, under the trees at The Livery shopping center!
400 Sycamore Valley Road, in Danville - Just 1  block west off Highway 680

Awards: Judging is by popular vote, with trophies awarded for Peoplebs
Choice, Best Daily Driver, Premier (previous winners), & for every class, with
classes determined according to the number of cars registered by May 1, 2009.

Entries: All MGs are welcome, from daily drivers to complete restorations. The
$25 entry fee includes a dash plaque, an event T-shirt, & special coupons from
our sponsors. Additional cars registered to the same owner are $10 each, which
includes a dash plaque only.  All cars must arrive by 10:00 a.m. sharp! This
is necessary to allow for proper placement of the cars. If you arrive late, we
cannot guarantee placement of your car with others in its class.

Return the registration form below with the entry fee. Photocopies of this
form are acceptable. One form is required for each MG.
Mail before May 1, 2009 - PDF file attached:
Make checks payable to MGOC, MGs by the Bay
For information contact:   415-333-9699 or 925-899-1218
PDF File form available from  our website at: www.MGOC.org

Please Print: MG model: ____________ Year: _______

Name: ______________________________________

Address: ____________________________________

City: ________________________________________

State: _______________ Zip code:________________

Body style: Coupe    Roadster    Saloon    Race car    Other

Car color: ______________  T-shirt size:   M   L   XL   XXL

Email address: ______________________________

Daytime phone: ( ____ ) ______________________

Short description of car:

Has this car ever won First in Class at MGs by the Bay?   Yes   No

Release: Neither I nor my heirs will hold the MG Owners Club or The
Livery Shoping Center liable for any loss, damage, or injury done to
me, or my party, while engaged in this event or traveling to and from
this event.

MAIL TO: MGs by the Bay,
                320 B Monterey Blvd.
                San Francisco, CA 94131