[Spridgets] Bugeye kit

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 11:02:59 MDT 2009

Thanks but all I did was just lift and push and chain down stuff.  The day
went really well - nothing came loose or bounced down the highway behind us.
Michael pulled over after a couple of bumpy NJ miles and just before entering
the turnpike so we could check the chains.  We did need to snug it back up
(after the suspension had settled into the stance it took on the trailer, I
guess) but that was expected.  The tarp over the stuff in the truck bed even
stayed tucked in!

In my somewhat uneducated (but learning/remembering quickly) mind, Michael
found a good solid car to build on.  Nice "Bugeye kit".  And LOTS of spares
too...

 - David