[Spridgets] Can anyone tell me

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:01:35 MDT 2009

I was told last Sunday that this was possibly a Pepsi promo item from 71 or
72. There are no serial numbers on the frame, so perhaps the statement he
made that "you couldn't buy 'em, ya had to win it." may hold some credence.
I have tried to contact some Pepsi collectors, but have yet to hear from
them.
I have more photos I could post, if anyone really give two turds about
seeing any more of it.

Brad