[Spridgets] Midget 50th Venue Voting Results

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:02:50 MDT 2009

Spridgeteers and Sprite-Midget Club Presidents,

The final votes have been tallied and the results are at:

http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/Midget50th/Venueresults.pdf

These numbers are very slightly different from the ones on the website
voting page as they also include a few votes that were emailed to us by
people who couldn't access the voting page for one reason or other.

Congratulations to the Wisconsin Cheese Head crew and please extend a huge
"Thank You!" to the other 6 groups who provided excellent, high quality
proposals!

Spread the word!   "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" will be a huge,
national (international?) event held in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, June 20-24,
2011!!   We are already securing participation by some terrific guests and
the Cheese Head Crew want you to know that you will be kicking yourself for
the rest of your natural life if you miss this one!!  You have over 2 years
to save your nickels and dimes, get your car ready, and line up your
vacation - so no excuses!  Be there or be square!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson