[Spridgets] No LBC - What else are they not telling us?

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:05:38 MDT 2009

My brother-in-law sent me a powerpoint presentation about a monument that
the people of Russia sent to the USA and built in Bayonne, NJ, regarding the
attacks of 9/11. The monument was dedicated on 9/11/2006. I had never heard
of it. The link below is for Snopes and their confirmation of it. The other
folks who got this PPS had not heard of it either. I searched the New York
Times archive section and found no articles about it being dedicated. There
were a few articles in the years before questioning the monument, its
presence, and appropriateness... I also checked the Cincinnati Enquirer and
its associated newspapers and found absolutely NOTHING about it! A Google
search only turned up a couple of actual news media articles about it. Most
were the NY Times' articles that put a suspicious slant on the whole deal...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/tributes/teardrop.asp

I was just wondering if I am that out of touch or does the general
population on the list feel left out by the media too?
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye