[Spridgets] Master re-sleeved

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 22:39:46 MDT 2009

I recieved my master cylinder from Karps brake service yesterday.
This was the 304 stainless re-sleeve.

http://tinyurl.com/cszylj

I had sent it to them fully assembled, and just told them to keep all the parts
in a bag and I would re-build it myself.

I don't want to rekindle any old debates but this master previously had
silicone brake fluid in it since 2003.  I did not observe any swelling or excessive wear
on any of the rubber parts.  I used a new rebuild kit anyway.
We'll see how it goes once I get it in the car.