[Spridgets] grill corrosion

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Apr 21 12:53:42 MDT 2009

Whatever you do, DO NOT use steel wool on it.  There are plenty of
commercially available chrome polishes, which would probably be fine.  I use
Brasso and a cotton rag/terrycloth rag for most chrome polishing.  But, then
I'm not "into" polishing & waxing as much as many others.
I have a friend (Triumph club buddy) who does chrome work/plating for a
living, and he says NEVER go near any plated metal with steel wool.....which
is what most folks want to do as soon as they find a bit of surface
oxidation on chrome.
Bud Osbourne