[Spridgets] Can anyone tell me

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 21 11:23:40 MDT 2009

I have a client who owns a freelance court reporting service.  She said that
in their biz they call them sui-cycles.

I quit riding two years ago, but in the 24 months before I quit I knew three
people who were killed on bikes -- none wearing helmets.  For two of them,
it wouldn't have made a difference, but one may have survived.  I'm not sure
it would have enhanced the quality of the rest of his life much, though.