[Spridgets] [SPAM] Re: Gun Laws in England

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:28:07 MDT 2009

No, this was my first message:

"Australia adopted gun laws and then saw upturns in gun related crimes, I think.
Also, there are places like Finland, I believe, where full auto guns
and suppressors are legal.  Check the crime rates there.
BTW, suppressors, or moderators, are legal and encouraged in many
places, including England."

Then you sent this:
"Derf,
Perhaps it would help if you could explain what a <snip>suppressors,
or moderators <snip> is.

You may not be telling the truth in relation to this.

Guy R Day"

To which I replied, all of which is probably still in your inbox.

How did we get from this to handguns in the UK?