[Spridgets] Silicone hose update

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 12:54:29 MDT 2009

Hi List,

Just collected all the silicone hoses including the green ones.  The  green
is not a green I have seen before in SAMCO adverts and is not quite as
dark a dark green as I had expected BUT it looks really cool!  Only 2 sets  of
green Spridget hoses in the whole wide world at present - 1 downflow rad and
 1 crossflow.  I'll probably have another set of green ones made at some
point just to update my photo of hoses (currently Blue, Black &  Purple).

If anyone else wants a set of hoses or just a single hose including GREEN
hoses you'll have to wait until later in the year when I have some more
time to do this - possibly August.

Hoses will be going in the post this week, maybe even tomorrow.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330