[Spridgets] Big Healey question

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sun Apr 19 14:05:37 MDT 2009

While I hope there is a certain level of tongue and cheek in this
comment in my experience this has been the exception rather than the
rule.  I've been active in both the local Healey club an for a while
in the national AHCA.  Both have been open and welcomed Sprites,
Nasty Boys, Jenson Healeys and Healey boats.  Both have classes for
these as well as the various big and little Healeys in all of their
events.  At least here in SOCA there are several very nice Nasty
Boys.  Granted that these Nasty Boys were built from bits and pieces
rather than cutting up a salvage car.  It seem to me to be unfair as
well as nonproductive to criticize an entire group over the actions
of a few.

Just my  two cents.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition