[Spridgets] EN40 crank value

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 17 14:47:02 MDT 2009

No, my machinist gave back my turbo 1275 engine stuff and my trusty old .010
under crank has come back to me as a STD/STD nitrided crank.  He's still
searching his records to see who got screwed, but at the moment he insists its
mine.  I'm just about to stop arguing.

Glen"color me lucky" Byrns

        $200 - $400. You didn't just buy the $20 crank off ebay that I missed
out on, did you?