[Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Apr 17 05:09:47 MDT 2009

In a private note to me, Guy Day SAID:

<<As everybody has something to say about it why don't you stock it?>>

All I can say Guy is 'good God gertie', it's changed AGAIN !!!!

1 or 2 years ago Wurth (German based Corp) had the rights to the stuff.
for a short while and prior to that PermaTex had it.
And NOW it's BRIT !?!?!?!?

I GIVE UP !!!!   LOL

Now I gotta find out what it's gonna COST me!!!  When Wurth had it,
stuff was $15.00/80ml tube (had one handy to look at<G> for size)
NOT including shipping (for 6 tubes)!!

And I AM a Dist. for Wurth<sigh>.  Got NO 'notice'!!!

THANKS for research/info<G>!!!

Ed