[Spridgets] Radiator dent removal

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 20:16:12 MDT 2009

At lunch today, I took my bugeye radiator to to J&J Radiator in Delran NJ.
I tried another place, E&E Radiator in NE Philadelphia, but the fellow there said
that they only do re-coring, no repairs.

The guy at J&J took a look at it and said that it was too risky for him to
desolder the upper tank in order to pound out the dent.

But he did say he could fill the dent with lead and file it smooth.
I was fine with that and asked him to clean it out as well.

He quoted $50-60 dollars and I can pick it up tommorrow at lunch.

Found an old timer Lee, Stay tuned for the results.