[Spridgets] Plexus cleaner...

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 16 11:26:13 MDT 2009

Lester, have you tried "Novus"?  You can find it at motorcycle shops where
they use it for removing scratches in their plastic windshields.  It comes
in three formulas -- depending on how deep of a scratch you need to remove.
Stuff works well.

I would guess you might want to use the middle formula and then follow-up
with the fine to polish it.

Larry Daniels