[Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 22:57:00 MDT 2009

I found the S2000 to be boring looking and the interior downright ugly but it handled like e a race car when driven with a firm hand on a twisty road. Very, very balanced car. I would LOVE to flog one on a track.

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Jay Fishbein <jfishbein at snet.net> wrot
As for the S2000, a friend purchased one last year and I was quite disappointed when I drive it. Interior was very small and I just didn't find the blinding acceleration I was expecting. Seemed more of a boulevard car than one meant for raw excitement.

The Boxster is one of the nicest and most practical upmarket everyday sports cars I have experienced.

In the meantime there is always the Lotus/Caterham 7 if wetting one's pants is a priority.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ctan/listinfo/spridgets