[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Cloth top question...

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:56:40 MDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
Can't find it around here, available from their website by the case only, $
140.00 ish  plus shipping..

On Apr 14, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Jeff Kelly wrote:
I used a product I got from a boat shop. It is "Plexus Plastic Cleaner,
Protectant & Polish". Before using it I could not see out the rear window.
After using it (2 applications) the window is cleaar. It still has a slight
yellow tint, But it is very clear and usable.

I have tried the Blue Magic brand of plastic cleaner. It will remove some
yellowing but only if the plastic is still pliable. If it is stiff and
cracking, forget it... If you top material is still good why don't you just
have the window replaced? Any decent top or auto interior shop should be
able to do it.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye