[Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Apr 15 12:18:04 MDT 2009

Why would you wonder?  Isn't that part of what this talk list is for?  If I
knew everything, I wouldn't need to subscribe to any talk lists, would I ?
;)
Sure, I've been driving/racing/working on/restoring MGs for well over 40
years, but, I can't imagine myself ever thinking that I can't learn
something new about them.
Besides, I'd much rather post a question on Spridget Talk, so that others
may also benefit from the answers I receive.........provided I actually get
any answers.  I'm still waiting for some feed-back to the question I posted
the other night, about Burlen Fuel System parts.
Bud Osbourne