[Spridgets] Fel-Pro gaskets

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Apr 15 05:38:28 MDT 2009

Just tried, unsuccessfully, to find Fel-Pro valve cover gaskets, for A series
engines, on the Fel-Pro website.  In fact, could find no listings for Austin,
Morris, Austin-Healey or MG.  Thought I could find Fel-Pro gaskets for my MGB
by looking under International (Harvester) trucks, some of which used the BMC
B series engine (very early Scout and Metro-Mite delivery vans), but, no luck
there, either.  Any of you guys had any luck with finding Fel-Pro valve cover
gaskets for your Spridget engines?
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne