[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Mon Apr 13 16:01:52 MDT 2009

Me, either!!! :)

Childhood asthma has returned in my old age. No more roadsters with time-consuming manually erectable tops and side curtains for Boberino.

Next sports car will be a convertible
(basically, auto-top) with wind-up windows
and creature comforts for the sake of my
bronchia!!! :):)

I see an MX-5 (with decent sounding cat-back exhaust) in Cap's future!!

CapBob