[Spridgets] Castrol dipstick guy

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:20:51 MDT 2009

>  How
> could a CAR company not have anybody who realizes how STUPID it is to speak
of
> RPM as something that is singular.  RPM is plural by definition.
 Revolutions
> per miute.   AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!

1000 RPM is a figure. (Or, is it a rate?)
2000 RPM is a figure.
If you wish to speak of both figures, could you not say RPMs?

You have varying torque at different RPMs?
Or, do you have varying torque at different RPM?

Suppose you have a clock second hand.  Is it turning 1 RPM?  Would
that be 1 revolutions per minute?  Or, revolution per minute?

You may be right.

I hate when someone offers a "free gift".  If it is a gift it is by
definition free, right?