[Spridgets] For sale

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 10 18:35:32 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] For sale

--- On Fri, 4/10/09, Frank <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have been there, relax it CAN get worse.

Actually guys, I was amazed at the number of offline emails of genuine
concern - thank you to all my friends on this list and Ed.

I had a bad night. Nothing was going right - wrong parts ordered, not enough
parts, custom parts mangled parts by yours truly. All stuff I should have
caught a while ago. The biggest issue is that time is very tight right now
and I can't afford to screw things up. As a few of you already know, I sort
of cleaned up most of my vices these past months and because the shop was
the den of inequity in the past, It was hard to go out there without the tug
of fond memories of bad habits and I didn't get out there as much as I
should have.

All is well today. Well, I haven't worked on the cars yet, but so far all is
ok!

Ron

Yeah, but how much did you smoke and how bad did the diet suffer?

Happy Easter to you and Lynette and the boys.

What the hell, Happy Easter to the rest of youse guys, too.  And Ed

LAD