[Spridgets] For sale

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 15:36:00 MDT 2009

Ron Soave wrote:
> 1958 Austin Healey Sprite vintage race car. Very fast.
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite street car. Very pretty.
> 1978 Alfa Romeo Spider. Very useful.
>
> No reasonable offer refused. Must all be gone by tomorrow morning so I never have to set eyes on them again or before I take a sledgehammer to each of them, whichever comes first.

I have been there, relax it CAN get worse.
They are only cars and if you sell them all, what would you buy? Some
POS modern  generic looking or invisible plastic car.
BTW, I HAVE taken a sledge hammer to a car a couple of times.
All that means is you have to fix it and fixing a temper thrown mashed
up car hurts.
Anjd if this current POS doesn't stop with it's one disaster after
another, It's gonna see the sledge hammer too.
Off to replace the BRAKE master this time.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ